Hopes for Battlefield 3

So far, from what I have seen of this game, I am very impressed by how this game is shaping up. The 12 minute gameplay video released not that long a go (found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc ) is definitely one that caught my eye. So much so that I really hope I have the money to afford a new high-end PC by the time this game officially comes out (November 2011). Having played the original Battlefield games (1942 etc.) on computer and having very fond memories of them, I really feel this is a series of video game that is best suited to the computer, rather than the console.

The Call of Duty series has become very predictable and generic. I still think that the overall gameplay and multiplayer experience are good and Zombies is always there for an occasional laugh. However, the rush to get a game out every year with the COD series has meant, in my view, the quality suffering (hence with all the problems Black-Ops has had and the multiple of patches being released since its launch). I think that I will definitely be purchasing Battlefield 3 and probably won't be getting the next COD game, purely just for a change and to try a game that appears to have been a lot better made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why on earth do shockingly bad songs make people rich?

A pizza made of win

Comet Ison