L.A. Noire Anticipation

I for one am very excited by this game and can't wait to play it. As soon as I saw the first trailer for it last year I knew I was definitely going to be buying it. Having been largely disappointed with GTA IV, Rockstar then clawed it back (in my eyes) with the awesome Red Dead Redemption (which I swear is the longest game ever!). The concept of L.A.Noire is intriguing. Rising through the ranks by solving different forms of crime sounds cool, however I do worry this may be overly linear and predictable but I hope that I will be proved wrong and still thoroughly enjoy it! Red Dead Redemption did get a little repetitive after a while, but I'm sure L.A.Noire will not suffer with that problem because every crime case is going to have a different story to it. Definitely looking forward to playing this game after finishing my final exams as a treat to myself lol.

BlogCatalog

As I'm more than likely going to be unemployed for some time shortly (I refer you to: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-13361769 ), I will probably try my hand at doing a review of the game just to pass the time as I trawl through job websites and hope I get somewhere with job applications!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pizza made of win

Why on earth do shockingly bad songs make people rich?