So it's been a while...

It was funny to look back over posts I wrote a few years ago, whilst also reflecting that a lot has changed for me in that time. My last post was on the 7th June 2011. Since then, University has turned into full time work and I'm slowly moving up in the world (so they say). People have come and gone along the way (some more significant than others), but life goes on.

I'm feeling like I want to give blogging another go, so who knows what will come of this. I've not got any set plan on what the content will be on. I'm not as big a gamer these days so it will most likely be general musings. However, hopefully you may find some of it interesting!

What's going on in my world:
  • Currently listening to: A Perfect Circle – Three Sixty - an amazing band with such an incredible back catalog of material. 
  • Recently started following: @BBCAmos - everyone needs more science in their lives. Specifically what is going on above us. Space is awesome. 
  • Currently playing: Feed the Beast - this mod really got me back into Minecraft again, I just seem to always come back to this game.
  • What game I want to play next: Kerbal Space Program - watched a lot of game play for this and played the demo, now with a career mode in the latest release I'm definitely thinking it's worth some dollar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why on earth do shockingly bad songs make people rich?

A pizza made of win

Comet Ison