Glad that I bought an Xbox (who would have thought it!)

Before the Xbox 360 came out I had always been a Sony person. However, since purchasing a 360 a few years back this view has changed quite substantially. Sure, if I had the money I would probably have both consoles (why not) but the security issues the PlayStation Network has been having really have put me off wanting to give any sort of details away to Sony. As I blogged before and with the news that again Sony are having to investigate another security breach (see: BBC News - Sony investigating another hack ), I am glad that Xbox Live seems to be on the whole more secure. I also found today that Nintendo are also the victims of a hack attack by the aptly named group 'Lulz Security' (see: BBC News - Nintendo server attacked by hacking group Lulz Security ). It will be interesting to see if any/many reasonably serious crimes can be linked to data stolen from these security breach's (i.e. stolen credit details being used etc.), or whether these people carrying out these attacks are literally just doing it 'for teh lulz'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pizza made of win

Why on earth do shockingly bad songs make people rich?