So my first proper post...

Where to begin? I suppose I should say a few things about myself (the boring part). I'm 21 and am in my final year at the University of Southampton studying Criminology (BSc (SocSci) Applied Social Sciences: Criminology if you must know). I enjoy playing and watching football (as well as destroying myself mentally on Football Manager 2011) and also playing electric guitar amongst other things.

Erm... I also enjoy gaming (sometimes, when it doesn't raise my stress levels to head-exploding point), with my final year dissertation project focusing on violent content in video games. My current games of choice are Football Manager 2011, as mentioned a moment a go, Minecraft (until unexpected lava death puts me off for a few day due to huge amounts of rage), and on occassion Call of Duty: Black Ops and Fifa 11 on Xbox 360. However, I own many other games which I seem to have bought but really am yet to play (Mass Effect 2 a prime example)! Curse you impulse buying! Anyway, that will do for the time being, will just wait and see if anyone finds any of this interesting lol!

Tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A pizza made of win

Why on earth do shockingly bad songs make people rich?